Terms and Conditions
SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. You acknowledge that the messages, information, data, text, software, images, logos, button shapes, layout, design compilation and presentation of information, graphics or other materials posted on the Site as well as the “look and feel” of the Site (collectively, the “Content”) contain trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary material, the ownership or licensed rights to which are proprietary to The Fund, its vendors and service providers, and other third party licensors or suppliers, and that such proprietary material is protected by law, including U.S. copyright laws, trademark laws and international treaty provisions. The deletion or alteration of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Site is strictly forbidden.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not, nor will you allow others to,
- Transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, lewd, indecent, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity or other personal rights;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, access data not intended for your use or viewing, or log into an account or server which you are not authorized to access;
- Post, republish, distribute, or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, or in violation of the rights of any third party;
- Violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or use the information provided through this Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Post any Content that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, causes injury of any kind to any person or entity, or infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any third party;
- Collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account, or other information; or
- Directly or indirectly use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site by any user, host or network, or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising, or in any way making up a part of, the Site.
Violations of the foregoing may result in civil or criminal liability. The Fund will investigate all occurrences which may involve such violations and may contact, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The Fund may provide hyperlinks or references to Internet sites maintained by third parties. The Fund does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites and provides no warranty whatsoever with respect to such sites. A hyperlink from this Site to another web site does not imply or mean that we endorse, recommend, or approve the content on such web site or the operator or operations of that web site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the operation, content, security or policies, including privacy policies, of any other web site that is linked or linking to the Site, and we shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of, or inability to use, any third party web sites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at The Fund, LP, 7272 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 17, Bethesda, MD 20814. Any personal information you provide in your notice to us will be used only for purposes related to your notice.